Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Now What?

Hi there. You may be asking yourself what you're doing here.  Don't feel bad, I'm asking myself the same question. The only answer I came up with is that my cousin suggested I create a blog online.  I'm not sure who would want to read anything I have to say, but I read blogs, so who knows? So... Here I am.  I created my "spot" and now I'm not sure what to say. I guess I could start by introducing myself and my family.

I'm Summer.  I could spend loads of time telling you who I think I am, but I'll just stick to the basics.  I'm a happily married proud Mommy of two beautiful girls.  I'm also a self-proclaimed "Disney-atic".  We'll get into that a little later.

I married my husband, Shaun in 2003.  
At the time I'm writing this, we've been married almost 8 years!   He's originally from Chattanooga, TN but we met in Montgomery after he graduated from Huntingdon College. After spending our first 3 years of marriage in Augusta, GA we now live in Montgomery.

My oldest daughter, Ashlyn has been the light of my life for the past 4 1/2 years! She is a beautiful little girl with a sweet heart and a developing-sassy mouth...

My youngest daughter, Samantha Jane is the newest addition to our family.  She was born this March and has settled into our crazy family just fine. 

I will try to write about the highlights and low lights of raising 2 sweet little girls and 1 very grown man. 
I'm not sure what to say here, I hope you enjoy?

Til' Next Time, 
~Summer

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful, wacky world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend and welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE IT!! Can't wait for your next post. You are now officially IN MY READER! ;o)

    ReplyDelete