Saturday, August 20, 2011

Time...

Hello there. I know it has been quite a while since I've been on here, and I'm not happy about it.  I never thought I'd be able to write more than a couple times a week, but this is just sad! The really bad part is, I've wanted to sit down quite a few times, but I always come up with something "better" to do.  Most of the time, that something better is Ashlyn or Samantha so it's not so bad.  Other times, it's the mess in the house calling my name... making me feel guilty for not using that sweet precious "free" time (even if it's just 5 minutes) to throw another load of clothes in the washer, pick up in the den, sweep my kitchen floor... you get the point.  So, now I'm here... and I have 1 little one asleep and another... uh oh. I may have typed too soon... I think I hear Sami now.  I'm going to go, but I do promise to get on here again at least once this week!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
~Summer

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad... There are times when I go several weeks without posting anything, and I don't have any kids!! Well, unless you count Matt and Chewy. ;)

    ReplyDelete