Thursday, August 29, 2013

Let's Play Pretend...

Hello,
"What are we going to pretend," you ask? Well, that I haven't sat down at my computer to blog in ALMOST (not quite) 2 years.  In my defense, I have been busy.  My oldest went to Kindergarten last year. 

I thought my life would slow down a bit once she started school. Boy was I wrong! I really can't believe I didn't write at all during her 1st year of school! We were blessed with an amazing teacher our first year! She could not have been a better answer to my prayers.  God is so good!
Sami also started "school" last year. 

She attends a MMO program 3 days a week & loves her sweet teacher as well! I'm very blessed with the 2 schools my babies attend.
However, NOW my sweet Ashlyn is in FIRST grade! How does time speed up so fast?
Anyway, Sami is getting ready to begin her 2nd year at her school & I'm ready for a break! Hopefully, now that I know what to expect, I'll have more time to sit and unwind here at my computer.  Even if it means trying to think/write while I have two sweet angels running around me dancing & squealing.
So, Again, I'm not making any promises, but I hope to see ya real soon!
~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment