Saturday, August 8, 2015

Topics for Discussion

Hi!
I've decided I want to write about more than just running.  I have 3 new topics I want to discuss:
1. My Books I read: Don't worry- I'm a super slow reader so there won't be many of these.  I'd like to think I would just throw out a review of a book I've read. 
2. 50 Books to Read Before You're 5: There is a list of children's books that should be read before your baby turns 5.  I've failed miserably with Sami on this.  I read so much to Ashlyn, but not to poor Sami.  :( I'm going to accomplish this goal! I only have about 6-7 months to do it. I will write out the list and cross them out as I go or something- not sure exactly, but I will have some way to "showing" which of those books I've read to her.  I'm also not sure who put out this list. Maybe Books A Million?
3. My Year of Disney: Yes, I've obviously saved the best for last.  Towards the end of my vacation this June, I upgraded my ticket and the girls tickets for Annual passes.  :) This means we can visit the parks as much as we like for 1 year! Wooo Hooo!!! I obviously have already used them in June & August.  I also have several trips planned for this year. I would like to write a little trip report & maybe throw in a few pictures from the trips as we go.  It will be fun!

I hope I have the time to set aside and do these things.  I really enjoy writing- even if no one is reading. :)
Night!
~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment