Monday, August 10, 2015

2 Down, 48 to go!

I love the fact that I have 48 books "to read" to my girls! They have 2 book cases literally FULL of books! I love that they have and WANT books! Sami is still too young to read, but she "reads" often! She will read those picture books and I love it! We also have a fairly good collection of TAG reader books.  I started buying them when Ashlyn was little & I adopted a few from Maggie.  Sami has really gotten into those lately.
Here is a picture of their book cases in their play room:



This pink storage box is full of the tag books with our 2 tag reader pens. 

Tonight for story time, Sami picked (among others) Polar Bear, Polar Bear, so I thought- "Why not grab one more for tonight from our list" so I chose Pokey Little Puppy-  One of my favorites.  Ashlyn enjoyed them both.  By the time I got around to Pokey Little Puppy (after Mr. Tickle, Polar Bear, 2 Dora books & The Merriest Shipwreck), she was bored with my reading & had picked up her own books to read. 
I am pretty confident I will be able to accomplish this list of 50 books as long as I can find all of the books I don't own. 
Have a great night!
~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment