Tuesday, July 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 2: What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Well, I have to say after my last super long post, I'm glad this will be an easy one.
My friend Hollie already made a reference to it in my comments section.  My laughing Place is taken from Walt Disney's Song of the South.  It's a song Brer Rabbit is singing while trying to escape from Brer Fox & Brer Bear. He told them about this great place- his laughing place, so naturally, Brer Bear wants to see this Laughin Place.  Brer Fox almost has Brer Bear convinced it's a trick when Brer Rabbit exclaims he sees it... right there in those bushes.  Brer Bear sticks his nose in the bushes only to find a bee hive full of angry bees.  when he says he thought this was a laughin place, Brer Rabbit replies through tears of laughter, "I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS YO LAUGHIN' PLACE, I SAID IT WAS MY LAUGHIN' PLACE, BRER BEAR"

Anyway, this is my laughing place, so I welcome you to laugh along with me if you like. I hope y'all have a great week!
~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment