Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I'm already spoiled...

What is this? 2 posts in one day??? Yes, well... I had to post a quick running update.  Yeah, that's right- I got up extra early on my birthday & went for a run. Why? Because I can! 
Today was my outside day!  It wasn't super hot yet, but the pacing is still messing with me.  I get winded a lot faster outside than on that trusty old treadmill.  I didn't go as far today, but my time was much better.  According to Run keeper, my average min/mile was 13.53! That's amazing! I only need a 16 min mile for the Disney Princess Half.  Granted, I'll have to be running like 20 times longer... Anyway- I did it! That's what is important.  I only felt like I wasn't going to make it (through the running part) once, BUT, I felt like I could keep running once.  So, it evened itself out.  There were a few small hills on my path this morning too, so I'm sure that had an effect as well.
So there it is- Week 2/Day 2 & Week 2 Outside Run is in the books! Whew! Now, I'm going to go enjoy my birthday coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment